Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let me start off by saying...

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! This is a true blessing in my life, and I am grateful for my faith. Although we're often called Mormons, that nickname neglects to mention Jesus Christ. And we DO believe in Jesus Christ as our Savior and Redeemer. But more on my faith to come...

I also live on a beautiful piece of land that we affectionately call our "farm." I'm a novice gardener, goat-milker, and chicken keeper, but I am learning more with every season. I'm also the Mother and Homemaker of our acre of land, and I hold these titles with joy! I love to spend my time learning new things about the garden, healthy habits for my family, and doing as much in a natural or from scratch manner as possible (all within our budget, of course).

My hope for this blog is to have an outlet for my spiritual thoughts and a place to document my adventures as I continue this wonderfully down-to-earth life we are creating for ourselves.

So, without further ado, I welcome you to "Faith and a Farm"!

2 comments:

  1. oh so excited!!! keep it comin' sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! And i have a case of rhubarb arriving Saturday with the Bachs. Impeccable timing.

    ReplyDelete