Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just for today...

I was re-reading a January 2012 Ensign article this morning and came across this quotation by President N. Eldon Tanner:

"As we reflect on the value of resolving to do better, let us determine to discipline ourselves to carefully select the resolutions we make, to consider the purpose for making them, and finally to make commitments for keeping them and not letting obstacles stop us. Let us remind ourselves at the beginning of each day that we can keep a resolution just for that day."

Especially after bringing home our new baby a few weeks ago, I am having to remind myself of this on a day-to-day basis. I CAN meet goals and resolutions on a daily basis--especially when I let myself rely on the Lord. Truly it is ONLY when I let myself rely on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment